Ackman used his $2 billion in proceeds from his bet against the market to add to stakes including Hilton Worldwide and Lowe’s.
- U.S. stock futures fall after grim coronavirus forecast
- Walmart is taking workers’ temperatures, and your boss could too — what the coronavirus pandemic means for workplace laws
- Deep Dive: Only one stock in the Dow rose during the first quarter — and it was up by only one penny
- Madison Square Garden board approves sports and entertainment spinoff amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Everything You Need to Know About the Payments From the Government