While Gorman’s move is sure to calm frayed nerves on Wall Street, the bank had just completed a reduction in force of about 2% last year.
- Investors can do some buying as markets are ‘a lot cheaper,’ but key is moderation, says billionaire investor Howard Marks
- Futures Fall After S&P Suffers Worst Quarter Since 2008
- U.S. stock futures fall after grim coronavirus forecast
- Jim Rogers Expects ‘Worst Bear Market in My Lifetime’ in Coming Years
- Becton Dickinson, BioMedomics launch test to detect past, current coronavirus exposure