The major stock indexes declined a day after the S&P 500 logged its biggest advance in nearly nine months.
- Morgan Stanley’s profit more than doubles to a record and beats expectations, but stock falls
- ‘Roaring Kitty’ stands to rake in millions on his GameStop options bet Friday
- Dow Jones Futures Rise As Treasury Yields Rebound After Stock Market Rally; 3 Giants Flash Buy Signals
- Stock Futures Steady After S&P 500 Hits Record
- Coronavirus tally: Global cases of COVID-19 top 139 million and U.S. death toll is above 565,000